Monday, November 14, 2011

AX 2012 for Retail POS development

As I stated in one of my previous posts, the AX for Retail solution is highly customizable. There is not a lot out there on the web about it but there should be. While I am not so much of a technical person anymore (just by title...), I will still do a bunch of mods in this solution to make sure I know my stuff.

A functional consultant that knows the technical aspects of things is an extremely valuable resource and I can assure you that I will stay current with tech to keep that badge.

I'll post some stuff on here as I do it to keep people informed of my adventures.

Here is one great blog post about retail POS development that I've found helpful.  I hope you will, too.  I hope to come out with one that is equally as helpful that people will come to as well...

http://blog.rahulsharma.in/2011/09/dynamics-ax-for-retail-pos-development.html

1 comment:

  1. friends , i want to customize the AX 2012 POS picking and receiving form , can any one guide me i am new in ax 2012 development.

    mainabid1978@gmail.com
    0092-3434726428

    ReplyDelete